Our professional caring staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our interdisciplinary team consists of our:
- Hospice Administrator – Trekessa Syas Moore
- Medical Director – Dr. Panchshil Patel
- Director of Health Services – Jenny Thomas, RN
- Social Worker – Catecia Godbee, LMSW
- Chaplain – Larry Connelly, M.Div., BCC
- Bereavement Coordinator – Dave Furlough, M. Div.
- Community Relations Representatives – Keli Jones and Jeff Lusco
Our team works together with our nurses, certified nursing assistants, pharmacists, dieticians, and trained volunteers to develop and implement an individual plan of care for each patient and family designed to address physical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs related to the life-limiting illness. In the community, Peachtree Christian Hospice is represented by PruittHealth Community Relations Representatives, Keli Jones and Jeff Lusco.
In addition to our interdisciplinary team, Peachtree Christian Hospice, Inc. is directed by our President, Anne Mancini.
Charitable Gifts Coordinator