Peachtree Christian Hospice (PCH) is an 18,342 square foot facility situated on 8.7 peaceful acres in the Duluth, GA area of Gwinnett County located near I-85. It is considered by most professionals to be one of the finest acute hospice centers in the nation. PCH is a 12-bed, all private rooms, inpatient facility that surrounds a courtyard filled with beautiful trees, plants, two ponds, a gazebo, and seasonal flower gardens.
Patient Rooms: The twelve private patient rooms are designed to give the feeling of being at home.
Family Offerings: Families and loved ones have their own space to reflect, visit, and share their feelings.
- comfortable family rooms with a library, cable television, and a wireless computer on each unit
- a family bath on each unit for families who wish to shower or freshen up
- a family laundry room and vending machines
- a quiet parlor on each unit
- a large kitchen area on each unit with refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, and coffeemakers for families to keep and prepare their own food
- a formal and spacious dining room that may be reserved for special occasions
- a beautiful reception area
- an inter-faith chapel which includes resources for all major faith groups and,
- an extensive administrative wing.