In November 2013, Peachtree Christian Hospice developed a five-year strategic plan. In addition to identifying specific core strategies, the PCH board of directors approved a modified mission statement and the establishent of values.
Over the next five years, the following five core organizational strategies will guide the work of Peachtree Christian Hospice. These strategies will be implemented to support the mission and the accomplishment of the long-term goal. With focus on these strategies, PCH will continue to move forward a strong, sustainable organization.
- Maintain and expand PCH’s state-of-the-art facility.
- Assist PruittHealth in growing patient referrals and census through greater community awareness.
- Ensure the long-term financial sustainability of PCH by expanding and diversifying funding sources.
- Continue promoting the highest quality of hospice care in Metro Atlanta.
- Create a leadership development and succession plan for PCH.